tisdag 5 januari 2010

into the final part

Now when the rapport is clear, but I still feel kind of lost in my project. I wanted to invent a tool to refil colour on the inside, I've been thinking alot about it but it all turn into confusion in the end.

I think the tool is myself, and I have to use myself as a starting point, and maybe people can see me and the way I refill my colours on the inside as a inspiration to maybe give themselfs or someone else colours. For the first time since I started on HDK I don't know how the final result is going be, or if it's going to be a "final" at all. Maybe this is something that are ment to be endless?

Anyhow, I've been thinking how I should present my ideas? I will most defenetly use Ane Bruns song "True colours". I've been thinking on useing photographs again, maybe it will be a mix of photographs and animation? I'm in a working process right now, and I will try diffirent methods, but if it dosen't turn out into something, I'm not afraid of standing there infront of everyone with nothing. Because I think my thoughts is so clear, that everyone can imagine it into pictures.
But I will try my hardest to make something at least..

3 kommentarer:

Anna van Stigt sa...

I totally understand what you mean. I found your work beautiful and honest! And I can imagine and see even when you show nothing.

Fredrik Jonsson sa...

Jag vet inte om du behöver oroa dig så mycket. Vad jag kan se har du redan skapat något bra. Jag tror alla är lite förvirrade och oroade inför avlsutet. Sedan hjälpte det inte att någon lagt in jul och nyår mitt i allt. Kör på du har din stil fortsätt med den. Jag såg att ni skall ha möte med Mattias i veckan det hjälper nog. Se HDK bloggen/ Fredrik

katta sa...

Fint skrivit! Och ett vackert projekt som du med stolhet kan visa oavsett det är klart eller inte. Själv är jag inte alls klar och kanske inte blir o jag kör på det. Lycka till J/Katta