tisdag 15 december 2009

I've been feeling really fed up with my project lately. I've been feeling very low lately, and I feel confused. Why do I do this? Why should I be the one to give colours to others? Who is going give colours to me? I need it.
I don't want to play god.

I feel that I need to focus on what I really wants with my project, and basicly at the beging it was to visible the unvisible. I haven't really been crazy about my project, it feels like I have missed something. Then something happend, i listned to Ane Bruns "true colours"


That song is brutally honest. And it made me see with new eyes on my project. Maybe i should give people a tool to find their own colours? Because sometimes when you feel down and you need to break out from the dark that surrounds you, your own colours from within is the only colours that honestly can make you feel better! If you set your mind to it.


They say "you can't love anyone if you don't love yourself"
I say " you are blind if you haven't discover your own colours"


I haven't really found any
literature that I can quote from or get inspired from. But I'm searching for some. I have some books that are good at the didactics, but I feel I really need to focus on my new track at the moment. Please listen to Ane Brun, there's a link down below, check it out!

Peace/ J




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17xyqDMxfyE

1 kommentar:

katta sa...

I'm giving you a colour as a Christmas gift. You will get RED from me. Hope it will make you feel warm and happy inside! Jag sitter med samma j-a känsla som du både inombords och att inte komma nära mitt projekt i en gestaltning. Tänk inte på det färdiga arbetet utan leken på vägen och skit i om det inte blir färdigt. Då kan du bara visa just vägen och istället slänga ut frågor till de som lyssnar. A Merry Merry Christmas from Katta