tisdag 12 januari 2010

Website

Today I've been making the layout of my website that's going to work as a community for teachers and students. It could be hard to see what's said on the picture that is down below, I've diffirent categories: home, blogg, gallery, forum and links.

I'm going to explain the diffirent categories here.

Home: The home category is basically where I as a teacher can put up information to my students, for example what's going to happen at my classes this week. The students are able to find what's important for the week, month and year. Of course all teachers can do this as well.

Blogg: The blogg category is mainly for the students. This is where the students can choose to keep it between me and the student or make it availble for everyone to see. By making it available for everyone I meen everyone as a school.

Gallery: This is where art students but it will be room for any other students as well, to post some artworks. This where I as a teacher but also students could reflect on the artwork and bring theese thoughts to the classroom for further discussions.

Forum: This category I leave room to the students to talk about everything between heaven and earth. I think it's important to leave room for a more all-daily type of discussion between students. Why? well basically because the students spend so much time in school, it's like they haft to switch on some sort of "schoolprofile". It's like the schools and the society demands them to do it in order to learn something. I think it's wrong. I'm aware of the fact that some students might write something totally impropiet, I think that's a chance I've to take though. Maybe when the students realize the value of the forum maybe it takes a more serious turn? At least i hope so.

Links: This is where I as a teacher can put up links that could be useful for the students to work with, but the students can also use this category in the same way.

I choosed to keep the website blank at the moment, I think I want to keep it that way so everyone can imagine

This is what I'm going to present on thursday.




Inga kommentarer: